Sunday, October 15, 2006

Internet Phone

I will be meeting my Bei in 17 more mins over e internet phone. Bei is out of the town for 3 weeks. Everyday we will have little chat (1 hr) over the net. Had found out that internet phone is rather clear and save $. It brings us fun and sometime of course fighting. :(

Recalling 10 yrs ago, when internet phone just pop up. Although the voice transfer has delayed, it was consider a great technology for me in the 90s. I think I am quite lucky to be the one who grow up with technology. I am not sure 10 yrs later what kind of web service will be lauched. Surely more than what I can expected :) Hopefully I will still be able to grow up with it and not stay still in the 90s.

Sometimes, technology is really growing at a very fast pace that anyone can expect and cope with. However, parents of my friends aged around 60+ is surprising me when she knew how to talk over e net with her friends. Haiz, if we are not in the same pace as the technology grow, we will surely be missed out by the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home